ASBDC Accredited Member seal
Central CA Network
Presented by The GO-Biz California Entrepreneurship Task Force (ETF)
The GO-Biz California Entrepreneurship Task Force (ETF) invites you to a virtual learning series to connect with small businesses and startups, and share resources, strategies, and insights on how to adapt to the marketplace during COVID-19. The ETF is continuing its virtual rapid response sessions with a deep dive into capital and connections to support reopening, recovery, and future resilience. Please join us for the first of a 2-part series on capital as we learn from lenders and small businesses through a discussion on resources, strategies, partnerships and opportunities with a focus on access for diverse founders and small businesses.
Join us Friday, June 19, for this week's session:
"Capital and Connections Part I - Loans and Resources"
A conversation with:
Dilawar Syed, CEO, Lumiata and ETF Chair
Charlotta Carter, President & CEO, GRI Technology Solutions LLC
Everett Sands, CEO, Lendistry
Hosted/Moderated by: Isabel Guzman, Director, CalOSBA
Thank you to our partners . . .
- CA Department of General Services, Office of Small Business and DVBE Services
- ODOS Synergy Services Women of Color Global Entrepreneur Network
- Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce
- National Black MBA Association - San Francisco Chapter
- Cooperative Economic Empowerment Movement
- Central San Diego Black Chamber of Commerce
- Black Small Business Association of California
- Silicon Valley Black Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno Metro Black Chamber of Commerce
- California Black Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Black Biz
- Village-Connect Inc.