Brought to you by the Valley Sierra Small Business Development Center and the Turlock Chamber of Commerce.
This free workshop is for small business owners and those looking to improve their knowledge in Canva design to boost business marketing!
During this workshop we will be covering:
- Understanding visual brand identity before getting started with graphic design
- Graphic design 101 tips
- Creating an account and navigating the dashboard
- Canva free vs Canva Pro
- Choosing templates vs. designing from scratch
- Creating A Brand Kit with: text, images, graphics, colors, fonts, logos
- Using Canva's design elements [shapes, lines, backgrounds, layers, animations, GIFs]
- Collaborating with others on your team
- Creating a consistent brand image, saving and reusing templates, and using the right file types and sizes for different platform
Will lunch be provided?
Yes! Lunch will be provided and FREE!
Who is teaching the workshop?
This workshop will be taught by Karla Gregg, SBDC consultant and owner of Unbox & Co. Her years of expertise in social media strategy, personal branding, and digital marketing has allowed her to assist business professionals in further elevating their business' identity and brand.
Do I need to register?
Space is limited; please register as early as possible.